A&L is hiring grad and undergrad tutors for the 2019–20 academic year. Tutors support peers in developing writing, public speaking, and visual communication skills and strategies by sharing dialogue, feedback, and resources.
If you’re interested in …
· helping and learning from others
· sharing your appreciation for writing in the context of art and design
· interpersonal, interdisciplinary, and intercultural connection
· the interplay between identity and communication
· developing your own knowledge and professional experience
… see our job descriptions for more details and how to apply:
No prior tutoring experience is necessary. Call open until all positions have been filled, but early applications (by May 16) are encouraged.